Exotic Himachal - Shimla and Manali
Shimla Kullu Manali has always been a hot favorite destination for tourist along with that we will also add Kufri and Solang Valley. Nature is the main attraction of the trip but adventure activities, playing with snow in Rhotang Pass, enjoying local food like ‘madra’, ‘babru’, ‘sidu’, ‘chha ghost’ ‘dhaam’ and shopping of wooden handcrafts and tradition jewellery are equally attractive. Don’t miss out this exotic places in himachal pradesh trip in your upcoming vacation. Its going to be memorable.
4 Nights/5 Days Package.
Meal Plan– Breakfast & Dinner.
Shimla to Manali
Day – 1 Exploring Shimla
- – Check in at the beautiful Aaroham Resort, Shimla
- Enjoy the range of exquisite items for a fancy breakfast
- For sightseeing of the mountains, hop on to go for an excursion to Kufri
- Spend the evening at leisure, shop at Mall Road and roam around Shimla
- At the resort, have an elegant and flavorsome dinner with your loved ones
Day -3 Exploring Manali
- Relish an early breakfast!
- Hop onto a sightseeing tour of Manali (Hadimba Devi Temple, Jagatsukh Temple)
- Explore the Tibetan monastery and the handicraft centre
- Ascend to the Vashisht Kund on foot!
- End the day with a delicious dinner and light music at the resort
- Fancy a good old British breakfast!
- Complete the required formalities for a check out
- Start the day by discovering the past at the museum of Himachal culture and folk art.
- Relax yourself and enjoy the serene weekend vibes by meditating at Arjun Gufa.
- Then get ready to dip yourself into Vashisht Hot water springs for a relieving and revitalising bath.
- Slip into the night with a live barbecue counter and personalised candle light dinner setup at your very favourite Aaroham.
Day – 3
- Enjoy a mouthwatering breakfast
- Indulge yourself in river rafting
- Go skiing at Solang Nullah.
- End your day on a peaceful note with a visit to the Tibetan Monastery.